Custom Corporate Partnerships
The Salvation Army's service to others is made possible thanks to the generosity of the community and corporate partners. We are humble stewards of your generous resources and want to be the best partners we can be, coming along side you to help you reach your philanthropic goals. We understand the value of engaging employees and customers in your efforts to give back to the communities you do business in, and we offer many partnership opportunities that make that possible.
Here are few examples of the possible components of a customized partnership:
- Program Sponsorships
- Advisory Board participation
- Meaningful group volunteer activities
- Participation in the annual Red Kettle Christmas campaign
- Support of a specific program or issue through funding of a cause marketing campaign
- Disaster relief support
- Point of sale campaign online or in-store
- In-kind donations to support The Salvation Army's programs
We'll work with you to identify Salvation Army programs that match your philanthropic interests and to create a tailored partnership to support those programs. We'll also communicate along the way, working together to market your support to our audience, and to provide you timely impact reports. Click here for a list of our current corporate partners.