Get help to get through the pandemic
If you have a need, we're here to help
The Salvation Army is providing food, emergency assistance, and other available services. Contact us by using the form below or call 808.440.1800.
Contact us below to get help
Our Relief Efforts
The Salvation Army Hawaiian & Pacific Islands Division is providing emergency food boxes, meals-to-go, and emotional and spiritual support at a variety of locations including:
CITY & COUNTY OF HONOLULU/OAHU
Kaneohe Corps. 45-175 Waikalua Road. Kaneohe, HI 96744
- Drive-through Food Pantry with pre-packed boxes of food on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Delivery of food boxes on Thursdays to at risk/self-quarantined/those without transportation.
Kauluwela Mission Corps. 296 N. Vineyard Blvd. Honolulu, HI 96817
- Food Pantry distribution of pre-packed food bags on Mondays from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Community food distribution/outreach on Mondays.
Kroc Center Hawaii. 91-3257 Kualakai Pkwy. Ewa Beach, HI 96706
- Food bag distribution to West Oahu – ongoing.
- Providing 3,000 meals-to-go per week for West Oahu via a hui of 17 local churches and Rep. Andria Tupola’s office.
- Providing meals for seniors in Wahiawa on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Hilo Temple Corps. 219 Ponahawai Street. Hilo, HI 96720.
- Food Pantry distributes food bags on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- In cooperation with Boys & Girls Club, providing meals to go on Mondays through Fridays at 5 p.m.
Kona Corps. 75-223 Kalani Street. Kailua-Kona, HI 96740.
- Food pantry bags distributed Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Meals to go provided Thursdays and Saturdays at 6 p.m.
- Emergency food bags also are available Mondays through Fridays by appointment.
Honokaa Corps. 45-511 Rickard Place. Honokaa, HI 96727.
- Food bags distributed on Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to noon
Lihue Corps. 4182 Hardy Street. Lihue, HI 96766
- Food bag distribution on Mondays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Meals to go on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Kahului Corps. 45 W Kamehameha St. Kahului, HI 96732.
- Food bag distribution on Wednesdays. Call 808-871-6270 for an appointment.
Lahaina Lighthouse Corps. 131 Shaw Street. Lahaina, HI 96761
- Meals to go Mondays through Fridays. Breakfast from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., Lunch from noon to 12:30 p.m. and Dinner from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Food boxes distributed Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call 808-661-5335 for an appointment.
- Homeless outreach Mondays through Fridays from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Showers, laundry and phone calls also offered Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. by appointment.
Molokai Outpost. 900 Kalae Hwy. Kaunakakai, HI 96748
- Food bag distribution Mondays through Fridays by appointment.
Guam Corps. 155003 Corsair Ave. Barrigada, GU 96913
- Food bag distribution Mondays through Fridays between by appointment 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Providing canned food and bottled water on Mondays and Fridays for Guam’s Nurse Command Center, which is feeding approximately 120 front-line nurses treating and testing COVID-19 patients across Guam.
The Salvation Army announced in March that all Salvation Army officers had been appointed into emergency disaster service roles in the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, all Salvation Army facilities shifted to emergency response mode and are being made available to governmental authorities for use as quarantine centers, housing for medically fragile individuals, food distribution locations, coronavirus testing, and any other services as needed. Exact uses will be determined and finalized in the coming days and weeks.
Monetary donations can be made by clicking here.
About The Salvation Army Disaster Services
The Salvation Army is uniquely positioned to serve those impacted by disasters, however long it takes, because they are there before, during, and after impact. Beyond serving immediate physical needs, they also meet the emotional and spiritual needs that are unique to catastrophic events. The Salvation Army is part of a team of agencies providing assistance during disaster events and works closely with the State of Hawaii Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD).
The Salvation Army:
- Delivers disaster relief to an average of 382,000 people annually.
- Serves every ZIP code in the United States and touches almost 25 million lives a year.
- Has served survivors of every major national disaster since 1900.
- Remains in communities until needs are met and beyond.
The Salvation Army – Hawaiian & Pacific Islands Division covers the state of Hawaii and the Pacific Islands including Guam, Republic of the Marshall Islands and The Federated States of Micronesia. The Division offers a wide variety of programs throughout the islands including: adult day health services; affordable senior housing; at-risk youth services and housing; camp & conference center; family stores; food distribution and feeding programs; homeless services; The Kroc Center – Hawaii’s largest community center; preschools & day care services; social services – emergency assistance; substance abuse treatment; and work therapy & rehabilitation services. For more information, call 808-988-2136 or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.