Estate Planning & Charitable Giving Seminar
Lunch & Learn Seminar: Estate Planning & Charitable Giving
Presented by: Michelle M. M. Ogata, Attorney at Law, Estate Planning Group, and Kyle Karioka, Divisional Director of Gift Planning, The Salvation Army, Hawaiian & Pacific Islands
Tuesday, March 6, 2018. 10:00 am – 12:30 pm at Bistro Casanova.
33 Lono Avenue, Kahului, HI 96732 (Next to Central Pacific Bank)
Hosted by Lieutenants Steven & Romelia Howard and Envoy Kevin Nagasaki
Wednesday, March 7, 2018. 10:30 am – 1:00 pm. Royal Lahaina Resort.
2780 Kekaa Dr, Lahaina, HI 96761
Hosted by Lieutenants Steven & Romelia Howard
The Salvation Army presents a free Lunch & Learn Seminar: Estate Planning & Charitable Giving. Topics include:
- Estate and gift planning in plain English
- The effect of incapacity on family and finances
- The structure and benefits of a living trust
- Turning under-productive real estate in to an income stream
- Little-known charitable gift opportunities that benefit both family and community
- Helping children avoid “affluenza” - sudden wealth syndrome
- Using charitable gifts to maximize your income and minimize your income taxes
Invite family and friends. Seating is limited. Reservations are necessary.Lunch will be served. No solicitations will be made. For further information or to reserve your place call 808-440-1860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.