Estate Planning & Charitable Giving Seminar
Lunch & Learn Seminar: Estate Planning & Charitable Giving
Presented by: Michelle M. M. Ogata, Attorney at Law, Estate Planning Group, and Kyle Karioka, Divisional Director of Gift Planning, The Salvation Army, Hawaiian & Pacific Islands
Thursday, October 4, 2018
9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
45-909 Namoku Street, Kaneohe
Hosted by Lieutenants Aaron & Meagan Ruff
Friday, October 5, 2018
10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The Salvation Army Divisional Heaquarters
2950 Manoa Road, Honolulu
Hosted by Majors Jeff & Eloisa Martin
The Salvation Army presents a free Lunch & Learn Seminar: Estate Planning & Charitable Giving. Topics include:
- Estate and gift planning in plain English
- The effect of incapacity on family and finances
- The structure and benefits of a living trust
- Turning under-productive real estate in to an income stream
- Little-known charitable gift opportunities that benefit both family and community
- Helping children avoid “affluenza” - sudden wealth syndrome
- Using charitable gifts to maximize your income and minimize your income taxes
Invite family and friends. Seating is limited. Reservations are necessary.Lunch will be served. No solicitations will be made. For further information or to reserve your place call 808-440-1860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.