35 Halekuai Street, Suite #105
Kihei, HI 96753
Phone: (808) 567-9474
Who We Are
One of 45 Salvation Army social service agencies strategically placed throughout the Hawaiian and Pacific Islands. Material and spiritual support is our standard - social services delivered with compassion is our model - anyone in need is the prerequisite. At The Salvation Army, our motto of "heart to God and hand to man" is put into action every day as we change lives, transform our community and remain a steadfast beacon of hope for those in need in Kihei and the surrounding areas.
Our Programs and Services
- Administrative Services
- Christian Education
- Community Recreation Programs
- Day Camp Activities
- Men's Ministries
- Music and Arts Programs
- Visitation Services
- Women's Ministries
- Worship Services
This section is currently being updated.
Ways to Support our Location
- Donate canned goods and non-perishable items
- Donate your time in the homework lab
- Donate $300 to send a child to camp
- Be a volunteer bell ringer during the holiday season
- Sponsor a needy family
- Donate $30 to feed a family of four for a week
Something amiss? Suggest changes to this page by clicking here.