Meeting the greatest needs in Maui County amid the Pandemic
The Salvation Army of Maui County, working in conjunction with Maui VOAD member agencies, is providing logistics and redistribution of donated items for COVID-19 response among the various island communities across Maui County. Scroll down to contact us about ways to send help or learn more about our services.
Send help to vulnerable families amid the COVID-19 Pandemic. Current needs include donations of shelf-stable and non-perishable food, hygiene products, cleaning supplies, and personal protection equipment. Contact us below to learn how you can support or call 808.877.6750.
If you have a need, we're here to help. We're providing food, emergency assistance, and other available services. Fill out the form below to contact us or call 808.877.6750.
The Salvation Army Maui Corps Community Center Locations
Wherever there is a need, you'll find The Salvation Army. The Salvation Army in Maui County is providing emergency food boxes, meals-to-go, and emotional and spiritual support at a variety of locations including:
Kahului Corps. 45 W Kamehameha St. Kahului, HI 96732.
- Food bag distribution on Wednesdays. Call 808-871-6270 for an appointment.
Lahaina Lighthouse Corps. 131 Shaw Street. Lahaina, HI 96761
- Meals to go Mondays through Fridays. Breakfast from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., Lunch from noon to 12:30 p.m. and Dinner from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Food boxes distributed Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call 808-661-5335 for an appointment.
- Homeless outreach Mondays through Fridays from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Showers, laundry and phone calls also offered Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. by appointment.
Molokai Outpost. 900 Kalae Hwy. Kaunakakai, HI 96748
- Food bag distribution Mondays through Fridays by appointment.